Tuesday, March 19, 2013

This Weekend - Holistic Solutions For Permanent Weight Loss

Integrate . Meditate . Rejuvenate . Celebrate
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
The NewAge Foundation

Hi I Am Rakhee

Your Coach For Holistic Weight Management

 
I am a certified Personal and Professional Coach and a certified Master Spirit Life Coach with accreditations from Certified Coaches Alliance in Canada. I'm an Advanced NLP practitioner with a certifications in NLP Health and Gestalt Therapy. I am an administrator of Extended DISC, a psychometric personality profiler that is based on the popular DISC, with more in depth reports of various functional areas. I'm also a certified Theta Healer. I am passionate about bringing satisfaction and joy in people’s life by coaching and mentoring them to explore and action the huge reservoir of untapped potential that each one of us possesses.



------------------------------------------

Read Blogs & Watch New Videos


Stay Slim Stay Happy

Exorcising Your Fat Away

A Workshop By Rakhee Chaturvedi

 


 

You might wonder as to why I have titled the programme Exorcising Your Fat Away rather than Exercising Your fat away… I am mother of a 14-year-old boy. I have been fit for most of my life. 11 years back I gained weight and developed pain in my shoulders and knees. I also suffered from varicosity in my veins. I struggled with physical pain and weight gain.

 

Like most people I did the popular things like dieting and exercising…and gradually became scared of eating food. Success would come at the cost of being unhappy and unsatisfied with my failure to eat what I wanted to. Then the biggest problem of fitness, which I encountered, was the yo-yo syndrome, where I would lose some weight and then gain some weight and the story continued.

 

8 years back I attended courses on awareness. I became aware of the control issues I had. I became aware that the fight was in my mind and in my behaviour to not be able to assert myself. And, in my inability to assert myself I had developed weight issues and had developed excruciating pain in some parts of my body.

 

When I became aware of the patterns in my attitude and the negativity that I was wreaking on myself, I realized that exorcising my negative thoughts and limiting beliefs was as important as exercising.

 

5 years back I started working with friends who had similar issues and today on the encouragement of my friends who have benefited from my work I offer you the following in my program.

  

Bring your body and mind to a singular goal to have a healthy and fit body;
Create awareness towards the need and desire of being slim and happy;
Learn techniques, skills and their implementation at the conscious and subconscious level;
Understand what thoughts and limiting beliefs keep you from being healthy;
Awareness and correction of language and attitude that is self-sabotaging in the process of mental, emotional and physical wellbeing;
Learn the secrets to profound change that will lead to being slim and happy;
Discover your wounds and the mask you wear that plays a major role in sabotaging in achieving your goal of being slim and happy;
Learn to eat what you want to and still stay slim;
Learn the choice of foods that you make and its negative impact;
Know yourself through your diet;
Learn the art of eating that will help in dealing with issues of craving and over-eating;
Learn to make your body your best friend;
The program is self-evaluative.

Rakhee is a certified Personal and Professional Coach and a certified Master Spirit Life Coach with accreditations from Certified Coaches Alliance in Canada. She is an Advanced NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) practitioner with certifications in NLP Health and Gestalt Therapy. She is an administrator of Extended DISC, a psychometric personality profiler. Rakhee is also a certified Theta Healer.

www.liveinlightfoundation.com

Watch Video Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfg0WbnnBw

http://youtu.be/wGJB5AG2Fxc

Introductory Program Fee : Rs. 6,500

(First 10 Registrations At Rs. 6,000/-)

Regular Fee : Rs. 9,900

Call Devashish 9999979978 Sandeep 9818181991

 

Auric Healing Level 1 - Workshop By Nishant Sharma

March 29, 2013 from 9:30am to 6pm – My Healing Temple - NewAge Wellness World (Saket)

The vibration of this aura is very fine and subtle so we need very fine instruments to detect it or perhaps you can use your inborn intuitive mechanism along with your latent psychic potential to train yourselves with PROVEN techniques that are REVEALED in Level 1 workshop so that

You understand the Scientific & spiritual properties of Aura in detail
How to Change the Aura and Influence your Reality
You are able to sense the aura with Earthz(TM) Aura Meter
Sense the movement of different chakras
Decipher the quality & quantity of energies stored in them
Identify the Leaks & tears/holes in the Aura
Once the gaps are identified, you are taught how to Repair the Auric damage
The Ancient Art of Smudging and Aura cleansing
Importance of Aura Hygiene
Ways to harness the energies of crystals for Aura cleansing
Using Aura meter to identify the Negative Psychic cords and Ways to Remove them
Create a Psychic shield for Protection around you and your loved ones

Course Fee : Rs. 6500 (1st 10 Registrations will be at Rs. 5400)

Call Nishant on 9873503437 or Devashish  9999979978


 

Reiki Level 1 By Guriya Bhullar

March 21, 2013 at 11am to March 22, 2013 at 4pm – Delhi Cantt

 

Reiki is a form of energy medicine. In essence, you become a channel for the Universal energy of Reiki to flow through and heal. Reiki’s utter simplicity yet powerful results are the main reasons why many people are attracted towards this healing method.

The way to enter the path of Reiki is through receiving four Reiki attunements or empowerment from a properly trained Reiki master.



Broadly, the first degree course comprises of teaching, sharing and practice. The Reiki history needs to be explained in detail, as well as the basic premises of energy healing. Then, the hand positions need to be demonstrated, and ample time has to be reserved for sample treatments. 

A Reiki First Degree class is a joyous and liberating experience. It is a wonderful introduction to learning to nurture oneself and others, and reconnect with the energy that is the basic support for our life, as well as the life of the planet and all of Creation.



Timings : 10.30 AM- 4 PM on Both Days

Course Fee :

Rs. 3500/- per head (Only 6 Seats)

Fee Includes Course Material, Reiki Manual, Lunch & Tea

Old Participants Can Attend This Training at 50% Charge But With Prior Registration

For confirmation call Guriya 9958275936

www.GuriyaBhullar.com


Copyright © 2013 The NewAge Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter as a member of our google group that you have joined sometime in the past or opted to receive our updates online/offline.
Our mailing address is:
The NewAge Inc.
29/2, Punjabi Bagh Extension
Delhi 110026
India

Add us to your address book
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions