Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Come join me at Stay Slim . Stay Happy - Exorcising Your Fat Away By Rakhee Chaturvedi on The NewAge Foundation

Your Partner In Spiritual & Personal Growth
The NewAge Fo…
The NewAge Foundation has invited you to the event 'Stay Slim . Stay Happy - Exorcising Your Fat Away By Rakhee Chaturvedi' on The NewAge Foundation!
 
Check out "Stay Slim . Stay Happy - Exorcising Your Fat Away By Rakhee Chaturvedi" on The NewAge Foundation

The NewAge Foundation

Stay Slim . Stay Happy - Exorcising Your Fat Away By Rakhee Chaturvedi Time: March 23, 2013 at 9:30am to March 24, 2013 at 5:30pm
Location: The Legend Inn
Organized By: The NewAge Foundation

Event Description:

Stay Slim, Stay Happy - Exorcising Your Fat Away
 
You might wonder as to why I have titled the programme Exorcising Your Fat Away rather than Exercising Your fat away... I am mother of a 14-year-old boy. I have been fit for most of my life. 11 years back I gained weight and developed pain in my shoulders and knees. I also suffered from varicosity in my veins. I struggled with physical pain and weight gain.
 
Like most people I did the popular things like dieting and exercising...and gradually became scared of eating food. Success would come at the cost of being unhappy and unsatisfied with my failure to eat what I wanted to. Then the biggest problem of fitness, which I encountered, was the yo-yo syndrome, where I would lose some weight and then gain some weight and the story continued.
 
8 years back I attended courses on awareness. I became aware of the control issues I had. I became aware that the fight was in my mind and in my behaviour to not be able to assert myself. And, in my inability to assert myself I had developed weight issues and had developed excruciating pain in some parts of my body.
 
When I became aware of the patterns in my attitude and the negativity that I was wreaking on myself, I realized that exorcising my negative thoughts and limiting beliefs was as important as exercising.
 
5 years back I started working with friends who had similar issues and today on the encouragement of my friends who have benefited from my work I offer you the following in my program.
  

Bring your body and mind to a singular goal to have a healthy and fit body;
Create awareness towards the need and desire of being slim and happy;
Learn techniques, skills and their implementation at the conscious and subconscious level;
Understand what thoughts and limiting beliefs keep you from being healthy;
Awareness and correction of language and attitude that is self-sabotaging in the process of mental, emotional and physical wellbeing;
Learn the secrets to profound change that will lead to being slim and happy;
Discover your wounds and the mask you wear that plays a major role in sabotaging in achieving your goal of being slim and happy;
Learn to eat what you want to and still stay slim;
Learn the choice of foods that you make and its negative impact;
Know yourself through your diet;
Learn the art of eating that will help in dealing with issues of craving and over-eating;
Learn to make your body your best friend;
The program is self-evaluative.

Rakhee is a certified Personal and Professional Coach and a certified Master Spirit Life Coach with accreditations from Certified Coaches Alliance in Canada. She is an Advanced NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) practitioner with certifications in NLP Health and Gestalt Therapy. She is an administrator of Extended DISC, a psychometric personality profiler. Rakhee is also a certified Theta Healer.
www.liveinlightfoundation.com
Watch Video Here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfg0WbnnBw
http://youtu.be/wGJB5AG2Fxc
Introductory Program Fee : Rs. 6,500
(First 10 Registrations At Rs. 6,000/-)
Regular Fee : Rs. 9,900
Call Devashish 9999979978 Sandeep 9818181991


See more details and RSVP on The NewAge Foundation:
http://thenewagefoundation.org/events/event/show?id=3709707%3AEvent%3A86686&xgi=4xARm9p4UkKOFh&xg_source=msg_invite_event
About The NewAge Foundation
A New Delhi (India) based organisation committed to spreading awareness on the power of the self, mind and consciousness.
The NewAge Foundation 1451 members
2844 photos
298 videos
108 discussions
242 Events
320 blog posts
 
To control which emails you receive on The NewAge Foundation, click here

No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions