Friday, August 8, 2008

I am simply sharing my understanding.



I am simply sharing my understanding.
That is my happiness: to share it.
It is your happiness whether you take it or not that is irrelevant to me. Even if you are not here, even if nobody is here, even if I am sitting alone. I will be still sharing my happiness with the tree and the rock.
In fact, to say that I am sharing it is not right. It is being shared.
To say that I am sharing it, makes it wrong
as if I am doing something to share it.
No, it is being shared.

A flower has bloomed and the perfume is spreading.
Not that the flower is sharing it; the flower cannot help but share.
The fragrance is on the wings, moving, going far away.
Whether somebody will be able to fill his being
with that fragrance or not is not a question for the flower.
It has flowered, and that's all the flower is happy
that it has bloomed. The flower is happy because it is fulfilled,
and fulfillment spreads a fragrance all around.

It is just like when you kindle a lamp. and the light spreads.
Not that the lamp is trying to share its light, what else can it do? It has to be so. Not that the light is waiting for somebody to come and enjoy it.
If nobody comes, it is all the same.
If many come, that too is the same.

Osho

No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions