Monday, March 14, 2011

ritaknoe added a comment to your profile on The NewAge Foundation

Ritaknoe added a comment to your profile on The NewAge Foundation

------------
rita.koneh123@yahoo.comGREETINGS FROM RITA................................................How are you doing my dear? I hope fine and also in good health as it is my great pleasure to konw you, my name is Rita Koneh I am a girl of 5.8 Hight,fair in completion,I saw your profile here at thenewagefoundation and after going true it i was moved with the quality i found in your profile,which makes me to became interested in knowing you the more.so please my dear friend, I would like you to send me an mail at (rita.koneh123@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you about me and also give you my sweet picture.I am waiting for your immediate reply and alsoPLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONTACT ME ON  MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW ...................................................................HAPPY TO READ FROM YOUBYE....rita.koneh123@yahoo.com
------------

To view the full comment, visit:
http://thenewagefoundation.org/profiles/comment/list?attachedToType=User&attachedTo=3mvzq4lvxs9j1&commentId=3709707%3AComment%3A14548&xgsi=1&xg_source=msg_com_profile

To reply to the comment, visit:
http://thenewagefoundation.org/profile/ritaknoe?xgsi=1#com

--
To disable email notifications for comments on your profile, go to:
http://thenewagefoundation.org/profile/SMukherjee?xgsi=1&unfollowMyPage=1&xg_source=msg_com_profile

To control which emails you receive on The NewAge Foundation, go to:
http://thenewagefoundation.org/?xgo=aGWts3-yZPdhra2oGYn-MWL-RhIs4RVepzdx9infbL3ANlhkKrGacQ&xg_source=msg_com_profile

No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions