Saturday, March 12, 2022

Come join me at Join Dr. Paula Horan for a 3 Day Transformative Seminar: on The NewAge Foundation

Your Partner In Spiritual & Personal Growth
The NewAge Fo…
The NewAge Foundation has invited you to the event 'Join Dr. Paula Horan for a 3 Day Transformative Seminar:' on The NewAge Foundation!
 
Check out "Join Dr. Paula Horan for a 3 Day Transformative Seminar:" on The NewAge Foundation

The NewAge Foundation

Join Dr. Paula Horan for a 3 Day Transformative Seminar: Time: March 18, 2022 at 9am to March 20, 2022 at 7pm
Location: Samata Holistic Retreat Arambol, Goa
Organized By: IACHP

Event Description:

"Karma & The Call of Union Bring Presence To Your Passion Sexuality As a Vehicle To Awakening"
A Couple's Councilor, a Buddhist Nun, had this to say about the program:
"A dear friend and fellow couple's councilor, who had attended this program, recommended it to me. She felt that as a celibate nun, it would help me gain more knowledge and experience of this aspect of human relationships and benefit me in my work with lay people.
In the course of the program, I was astounded to discover my own stored sexual trauma from many lifetimes and to feel the difference inside myself when it was resolved. It was also heart rendering at times, to experience that everyone else in the group, without exception, had similar past life traumas to complete.
To see the glow in the couple's faces each morning as they shared the greater sensitivity they felt toward each other, has given me confidence to work at a far deeper level with my own clients. It has enabled me to convey to those who seek my help, through having observed the changes in the participants, how this sacred act between two beings must be treated as such: a sacred act.
Paula's depth of knowledge of the history of the human race, and why sexual trauma is so wide spread,enlightened me to many truths. I feel so much less judgement toward myself and others as a result.Her compassion for all of humanity is inspiring and helped all of us explore the very depths of the issues we most need to face.
Her fervor for inspiring the path to enlightenment in every being is heartwarming. I would recommend this program to any couple, young or old, and also to singles who wish to attract a spiritually oriented and aware partner."
So Join us for three days of life changing transformation March 18th – 20th 2022
Venue: Samata Holistic Retreat, Arambol, Goa.
Program starts at 9AM On the 18th.
We complete on March 20th at 7PM.
Registration Form & Payment Link:
https://rzp.io/l/YjYDlRyE


See more details and RSVP on The NewAge Foundation:
https://thenewagefoundation.org/events/event/show?id=3709707%3AEvent%3A485667&xgi=0NqVdAQep1bgg1&xg_source=msg_invite_event
About The NewAge Foundation
A New Delhi (India) based organisation committed to spreading awareness on the power of the self, mind and consciousness.
The NewAge Foundation 2530 members
4569 photos
535 videos
138 discussions
589 Events
750 blog posts
 
To control which emails you receive on The NewAge Foundation, click here

No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions