Thursday, May 30, 2013

Testimonials From The Angel Blessings Practitioner Certification Course By Susan

Testimonials From The Angel Blessings Practitioner Certification Course By Susan

The workshop has been very informative and very HELPFUL for all of us attending .Susan is an ENCYCLOPEDIA of knowledge. THE MORE WE TAKE FROM HER ,LESS IT IS. The ambience was wonderful and the workshop was very positive.

Ananya Singh

.........................................

This was a very informative class and even a week is not enough for the WISDOM of Susan Ma;am.Hearing the ARCHANGEL speak through her was a wonderful experience .This is a new world to be explored and learn more and more from Susan.

This is the beginning of my learning with her and thank her once again for the learnings and wisdom i have taken from her.

Jyoti Ramesh

...........................

Your WORKSHOP was AMAZING. Susan Maam is so pretty and looks like an Angel and Mermaid. My experience was so good over here and i want to attend all other classes with her also.So please keep me updated with all future workshops.I will be keeping in touch with you always thru email,mobile and facebook.

Thank-you for making me more aware of Angels and their love for all of us.

Asa Singh Grover

......................................................

I thank Susan for such an angelic experience.It connected me to all the answers that were missing. Now i can see them

Felt immense Happiness & Joy,protected and fond of my Angels.

Thank you for the CORD CUTTING experience.It is a MIRACLE.

Felt CONNECTED & Positive WHICH WAS NOT THERE WHEN I CAME IN.

IAM GLAD I FOUND A GREAT TEACHER IN SUSAN.

Shivani Khetan

It was a great learning  experience.

Thanks so much for everything.

I look forward to doing more workshops before

 i leave for Toronto in August.

Cheshta Sawhney

 .....................

Susan Ma;am Thank you  so much for everything .

I have always loved you SESSIONS, LOVELY BLESSINGS AND WORKSHOPS.

Waiting for another session ASAP.

May God always ,give you MORE Strength,Energy,Love and Prosperity.

AMEN

 Kapil Maggu

.........................

 It was great experience .Meditation with ATLANTIS Beings was wonderful.It helped develop my psychic abilities and i felt very refreshed .Cord cutting is great technique and i felt lighter after i tried it.Learning g to work with Pendulums ,Crystals was great.

Navraj Singh

............

Had undergone very good experience's with the angels

Col(Dr)Inderjeet Walia

.................

Loved all the communications channelled thru Susan and i want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.

There was a amazing energy level during the couse and so many new to come.Iam grateful to my angels for leading me to this place.

Will love to connect with Susan further for ADVANCE Course and Card Readings.

Thanks,

Surbhi Chawla

.............

The workshop was very informative.Got knowledge of new things.Experiences of Susan are very motivating.She herself looks like an angel..

Shruti Ram Kochhar

Visit The NewAge Foundation at: http://thenewagefoundation.org/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

 
To control which emails you receive on The NewAge Foundation, click here

No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions