Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Respond to 26 Nov - Take Immediate Action"

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

  "Respond to 26 Nov - Take Immediate Action"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

  http://www.PetitionOnline.com/26novAct/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Sandeep Goswamy


No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions